09 Fév Electrical Engineer – KIEL, WI USA
H.G. Weber has a rare opportunity for an up and coming Electrical Engineer. The successful candidate will plan, organize and direct the technical portions of engineering projects with special emphasis, but not limited to the electrical integration of components. The EE will provide technical assistance to the engineering department and other associated departments. He/she will research and develop new utilization of electrical components.
The ideal candidate will :
- Perform and coordinate the electrical design and development of new products, or modifications of existing equipment.
- Have experience in PLC programming and working knowledge of electrical components.
- Determine feasibility and utilization of purchased components.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of, and comply with local and national codes (i.e. ANSI, OSHA, NEC, etc.) and company standards for design and safety.
- Responsible for the accuracy of design and the quality of the final detailed electrical drawings.
- Test and evaluate the on customer specified or supplied run-ability.
- Must stay current on new developments in component technologies and trends in the capital equipment manufacturing industry sector.
- Responsible for the application of manufacturing and engineering standards, as well as appropriate product and component standards in the area of product responsibilities.
- Will participate in the design review process for all assigned projects.
- Communicates with manufacturing, assembly and service to resolve conflicts, review design, and incorporates suggestions for improvement.
- Correct design problems, errors or inaccuracies found in design. Processes non-conforming material reports, engineering change notices, and engineering change requests when required.
- Will participate in the design estimation process, which includes determining the feasibility of design, estimates design times required, assembly time, test time and project costs.
- Communicate with the Technical Publication Department to maintain accuracy of technical information for the customer manuals.
- Coordinate and perform testing of new technologies.
The successful candidate will hold an Engineering degree, have at minimum 3-5 years of related experience. H.G. Weber will consider all candidates based on experience, background and potential. Salary is commensurate with experience.
About H.G. Weber and Company, Inc. :
H.G. Weber, a part of the Holweg Weber group, is a 91 year old company built on small-town values. We design, engineer, manufacture & service paper bag machinery globally. The average tenure of our employees is over 20 years! Those who join us, stay! We are a forward thinking company designing tomorrow’s equipment today.
We offer :
Generous vacation & 12 paid holidays annually
Low deductible Med/Den/Vis
401K with generous company match